Hey guys, How are you holding up? I just want to say, I am so thankful for all of the first responders, nurses, doctors, grocery store checkers, store employees and people who are out there daily doing their jobs, working hard during these crazy times.
I feel blessed that there has not been much upheaval in our normal routines yet. It helps that I am homebody as well. Home is my happy place and the quarantine has given me a weird kind of “permission” to do some things that I typically don’t allow myself to do or feel guilty about doing when I do. In between the low motivation and high levels of creativity, I have been sorting through some of my phone photos and they really have been giving me joy. Especially since I can’t get out and do a road trip like I want to. I have to find ways to satiate the part of me that so often needs a change of scenery. Right now I’m getting that through photos, books + movies.
Many of you know how much I love photographing places + things. I decided to put a lot the photos that are just sitting on my phone somewhere I can just go look at them when I want to. So I started a new instagram. It’s mostly for personal inspiration, but if you’d like to join me, my handle is @vision_runner. I’ll also be documenting #quarantinelife here and there. I’m not good about promoting myself, which is probably why I haven’t told anyone about it except my mom, LOL. But I’d love to have you come along for the journey!
Until next time, be safe + well!
Welcome to Spring! Can you believe it’s March already? It’s been a minute since I popped in. Things have been busy as usual, but going well. I’ve been slowly adjusting to working from home. All I can say is that God is working on strengthening my patience. I set up a tiny desk right next to the kids desks (pray for me!).
Last 9 from left to right::
- met up with a like minded creative i’ve been following on IG for the last 3 or 4 years. So fun finding out you have so much in common with others! We met for a bite to eat in Venice @ Great White. Lovely decor + vibe.
- Large Bali Tassel in Orchid. Not available on website. Email for purchase. Limited quantities. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday Zip Pouch in Oyster with new short Cheetah Solana Strap
- I love this quote about growth from Jay Shetty, he’s always droppin’ gems.
- started journaling again. I decided not to put pressure on myself. Some days it’s only one word, some days its a phrase, and some days its a paragraph. Learning to let it go + let it flow ;)
- The Bali Tassel + Mini Bali keychain in black pebble shiny. The mini in black pebble shiny sold out the day after I posted it!
- The Prosperer Duffle is going live on the site next week for those of you who’ve been asking!
- Mini Bali Keychains in orchid, black + white snake and gunmetal. Limited quantity available.
- Sitting in traffic @ rush hour; I love the architecture and character of the old brick buildings in DTLA. At least there’s always something interesting to look at… (the upside of street traffic?)
Hope you are all adjusting to the time change!
click here to download your very own 5 piece set!
If you remember, I promised a free printable last week. Traveling sort of got me off schedule, but it’s finally ready for you guys today!
We have a large blank wall in our bathroom and I’ve been looking for something to fill the space. Not having found just the right thing, I decided to create it! In keeping with my love of typography, I created a few pieces of Punctuation Art for my bathroom + I thought I would share them with you guys. I plan on doing a gallery wall to fill the space and I’ll share before and after pics once I . . . uh, I mean, Rob, hangs them, but in the mean time, you can grab your own 5 piece Punctuation Art set here and create your own gallery wall, or typographical vignette.
this is the barren wall I plan to get all typographical on . . .
The artwork is formatted to fit an 8.5″ x 11″ frame (the opening of the mat in my frame is 7.5″ x 9.5.”) This artwork was created by me for you. Please do not sell it or use it for commercial purposes. If you do like it and use it, I’d love to see how! Send me a pic or tag me on instagram @thelookbookphilosophy.