Shooter Tote | Ayanna Listenbee
Sharing 5 randomocities found on the web this week . . .
- Coach is laying off it’s Canadian part time workers in an effort to develop this . . .
- I LOVE what this photographer is doing in the name of beauty . . .
- Babies and Bustiers . . . Amy Schumer and Jennifer Coolidge are hilarious!
- Love this beautiful neutral toned townhouse in the Windy City . . .
- I found something to help subside my fear of flying . . .
TGIF! Enjoy your weekend!!
I was really curious to see what Coach would offer up for their Fall ’14 collection. I am a huge fan of previous designer, Reed Krakoff, who was replaced by British designer Stuart Vevers last year. Thankfully Krakoff has his own eponymous line, so we can still expect to see beautiful offerings from him in the future. Vevers presented a fashionably modern take on classics for the new Coach clothing line. The coats and jackets were standouts to me, especially the red and black oversized houndstooth print, and of course, I loved the bags. (The large, fringed black cross body and tri-color satchel being amongst my favorites). Even the shearling lined wedge boots were beckoning! The collection was solid and had good movement and use of color. I am looking forward to seeing what Stuart Vevers has in store for the Coach line in the future.
What do you think? Do any of these pieces strike your fancy?