Hey guys! I hope you are all well. This is the first week back to school for my kiddies and today is the first day I have been able to sit down at my laptop and breathe!! Lol! Just so happens that today is Thursday, so today I am giving thanks for the following::
- I am thankful for a smooth transition back to school for my kids + my husband
- I am thankful to have the house to myself to work in during the day ☺
- I am thankful for the joy and sense of excitement that fills my heart right now, even though I can not pinpoint my next step or direction as I ponder it
- I am thankful for my messy, sunlit bedroom office.
- Although it is a tad overwhelming, I am thankful for my To Do list, not sure why tho, as I look at it . . .
- I am thankful for my friends and family. I had such a wonderful summer vacation, and it definitely wouldn’t have been as fab without them
- I am thankful for my visit back East this summer. It’s been so long since I’ve been back home I am still on cloud 9 from that trip!
- I am thankful for my new camera. I love her. She brings me joy.
What kinds of things are you thankful for today?