Thank God it’s Thursday! This week seems to be flying by! My days and weeks have been so different since we started homeschooling Reston. The results of homeschooling on my son have been so wonderful in such a short period of time! It really is amazing. It’s funny, although my days are structured differently, I somehow seem to be getting it all done. It doesn’t always look pretty, and my work time is typically not structured the way I like it to be, but when I look back, I can see that I am still making progress.
Next week I will be going to Vegas for a few days to cover the MAGIC show. I’m really excited about this trip. Usually I attend MAGIC for the purposes of sourcing and networking for my own business. But this time I am attending as Press! One of my passions is discovering and promoting new and existing brands, and sharing them with you. God is putting these opportunities in my path and I am really excited to be able to pursue them!
With that said, I thought that for this Thankful Thursday, I would list a few things that I am thankful for today. I heard a man once say that a blessing is something that means something to you. I feel like I have many blessings to be thankful for. They may not seem like much to others, but I think its always good to take note, recognize and be thankful for the little things.
TODAY I AM THANKFUL FOR:
- Reston’s progress and witnessing the return of the joy of learning!!! Super BIG Yay!!!
- My family’s health and happiness
- My trip to Vegas next week and the opportunity to cover the MAGIC show
- My desire + passion to design and create is returning full force. (another Super BIG Yay!!!)
- Morning adventure walks with my son! (see photo above ☺ )
- My marriage of 11 years. It ain’t always easy, but the hard work is so worth it!
- Inside jokes and giggles with my kiddos
- My mom and dad being so supportive and helpful with the kids pick ups and drop offs
- Being 5 months gluten free. If someone had told me I would be GF a year ago I never would have believed them.
- Tomorrow is Friday!!!
What are you thankful for today?