So, I really feel strongly about focusing on the fact that Christmas is actually the celebration of Jesus’ birth. I won’t go all into my thoughts on the overmaterialization of Christmas… (is that a word? You know I love making up words…) But I do love the idea of giving as a way of celebrating. Rob and I usually don’t exchange Christmas gifts because we tend to put our focus on giving to the kiddies and the rest of the family, but that never stops me from keeping a wish list. It’s pretty tame this year, but here are a few things I’m looking to add to my stash in the near future . . .
- Souchi madame butterfly cashmere sweater . . . yep, uh huh . . .
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Metallic Zip Infinity Scarf . . .oh yea
- A pretty new lipstick . . . I’m loving poppy & orange colors right now. . . not so sure how that will look with braces tho, so I may have to hold off a bit . . .
- Sylva & Cie 18k Emerald Slice Drop Earrings . . . yummy ear candy . . .
- New black booties . . . I love the ones I found for the collage above, but forgot to take note who made them. If anyone knows, LMK!
- Bottega Veneta By Thomas Maier (one of my fav design houses, great coffee table book. Yep, desired.)
- Philip Lim 31 Hour Fold Over Bag . . . the weekender version of this will be my carry on for my next trip overseas . . .
- Chance Eau Tendre by Chanel . . . my supply is gettin’ low, I refuse to step toe to pavement without her!
- Handmade hammered gold stacking rings . . . I love these rings so much. Another pic from my files, I can’t remember where I found it ugh!
- Anything in a little box, wrapped up all pretty and tied with a bow. . . well, almost anything!
What goodies are on your wish list?