Look Mom, I Got The Versatile Blogger Award!!!
Well, guys, in all my busy-ness (if that is a word), I did not even see that my friend Gaby from Culture Design nominated The LookBook Philosophy for The Versatile Blogger Award!!! Thank you Gaby! Here are the three rules that accompany this award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award.
2. List 10 bloggers to pass the award on to. (At this point I am only able to nominate 5 blogs, as I have not had the time to frequent much more than that.)
Here are the 5 blogs I am nominating:
3. List seven things about yourself!!! (In case you didn’t know)
- I love celebrating the positive differences in other people and cultures.
- I have an undying love for fashion, unique objects, kindness, big hair and beautiful photography.
- I love to encourage people in following their dreams.
- It is imperative that I live amongst green grass, trees, flowers and plants, or I will melt into an unrecognizable blob.
- I am a recovering shy person dealing with a life-long bout of hermit-itis. (I still have flare ups, but they are diminishing daily! However, I have accepted the fact that my hermit-like tendencies are here to stay.)
- I never cease to be amazed by God’s greatness and love.
- I am definitely a work in progress, but I am enjoying the journey!
p.s. to those blogs who were nominated, please do not feel pressured to accept it! I know some people aren’t that crazy about receiving awards.