Welcome to THE LOOKBOOK PHILOSOPHY! I’m so glad you have joined me here. I hope we are able to inspire and support each other. Just to bypass all the formal introductions I am going to share a few “Randomocities” about myself. After this post, I’ll pretty much be talking to you like I know you, so don’t be offended…. ☺
- I have a pen fetish and can get abnormally attached to my favorite pens
- I had all my hair shaved off in the 5th grade. (not by choice)
- My brother and I both have daughters named Nadia
- I HATE California Christmases. (wearing a bathing suit on Christmas day should never be an option).
- I have traveled across the country 4 times by train . . . so much fun!!!
- I love to laugh
- As a child I could speak backwards fluently. (I’m a little rusty now . . .)
- I am very loyal
- I love to support other people in following their dreams
- I was once mistaken for a boy (see #2)
- I love to create words (hence the title “Random-ocities”)
- I carry my sketchbook with me everywhere I go. It’s one of the reasons I began designing bags
- I have moved over 25 times in my life . . . I’m actually feeling like it’s time to move again . . . Sorry Rob.